The JMX JumboFlat™ 17 arm-lock putter grip from JumboMax® features the widest flat surface of any arm-lock grip, making it easy to lock it in against the forearm, and a rounded side perfectly formed to fit your fingers. The patent-pending tapered design was tour tested and perfected with input from PGA Tour sensation Bryson DeChambeau and has now been adopted by scores of other tour professionals.
The JMX JumboFlat™ 17 features a light-weight, twist-resistant core and an ultra-tacky polymer exterior surface for enhanced feel and traction in a variety of weather conditions.
- Rounded side fits the fingers, wide, flat surface lays perfectly against forearm.
- Eliminates wrist break through putting stroke by locking against forearm.
- Widest profile available of any arm-lock grip
Conforms to USGA Rules. US Patent Pending.
- 1.60" width at butt end, tapering to 1.38". 17" length. 1.15" depth.
- Ultra-tacky, textured polymer outer layer for superior grip in all conditions.
- Ultralite 130 grams.
- 0.580 inch core fits most standard putter shafts, for use with long, arm-lock style putters.